- 2WD with V6 engine
- leather interior
- 6-way power driver's seat
- roof luggage rack
- power moonroof
- power windows & door locks
- CD and cassette player (did he say casette player? Yes, he did. No idea if it works, though, because it's never been used)
- cruise control
- alloy wheels
- running boards
- rear spoiler
- fog lamps
- tinted windows
- new tires in June '09 (~10,000 miles on them)
The Fine Print - The car is 9 years old, and so it's not without a few minor faults, none of them very serious. In fact, I've lived with a couple of them for over a year. Here they are:
- The radio & CD player work perfectly except for the display, meaning everything sounds great, but unless you've memorized your radio presets, you may not know what station you're listening to (until they announce it, of course, like they do after every song and commercial). This one perplexes me a bit because the display will come on and work fine for a few minutes once a month or so, and then just randomly goes back out. Makes me think maybe there's just a wire loose or something. In any case, I had my presets memorized, so I never bothered getting it fixed.
- The factory-installed tinting on the front driver's side window has started bubbling at the top and will eventually need replaced.
- The factory-installed tinting on the front passenger's side window has been scratched near the top of the door line. There was a span of about a year where I kept locking my keys in the car, and one of the AAA guys used the wrong tool to unlock the door one of those times and scratched the tinting.
- A section of the door panel fabric has come off of both doors in the front, but in both cases this has been re-glued.
- The O2 sensor was replaced in October '09
- The idle controller was replaced in November '09
Kelly Blue Book Value:
- Private party
(if you were to buy it from an individual) for this model in good condition - $5,780
I think this car would be a great second family car or a fantastic first car for a HS student. If you're interested or have more questions, shoot me an email at email@example.com.
Finally, here's a few images of the car.